Are you passionate about technology, automation, and making a difference in the world? We're looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated DevOps Engineer to join our growing team. Our goal is to build the largest open smart locker network in Europe, which is interoperable with other logistic and e-commerce systems. We develop this 100% in-house.
Your part in the mission:
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining and optimizing our Azure resources using HashiCorp Terraform, ensuring the smooth operation of LockerOS clients with Ansible, and improving communication with our lockers by maintaining and optimizing OpenVPN.
You will also be responsible for creating and maintaining visually appealing Grafana dashboards using Prometheus and Loki queries, tuning the performance of Prometheus and Elastic Stack, and creating practical search indexes to help us gain valuable insights from our data.
We value your expertise in maintaining and optimizing LockerOS installation images based on Debian Linux, extending base Debian installer to create a high level of automation, and creating shell scripts and configurations for locker monitoring and automation tasks.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Passion for automation and improving operational efficiencies
- Proficient in Ansible, Terraform, and Azure Cloud
- Strong knowledge of OpenVPN
- Familiarity with GitLab
- Proficient in Elastic Stack, including tuning and creating search indexes
- Proficient in Prometheus and Loki
- Proficient in creating and maintaining Grafana dashboards
- Strong understanding of Debian Linux and Debian installer
- Experience creating shell scripts for automation tasks
- Fluent in English, German optional
If you are a self-driven and motivated DevOps Engineer with a positive attitude, a love for continuous learning, and expertise in those fields, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of up to 100% home office
- Low hierarchy with short decision-making processes in a young and highly motivated team with a unique spirit
- Autonomous and self-determined work as well as the greatest possible transparency and openness
- Further benefits: job ticket, reduced lunch offer, team events
- We value your experience and competence and are guided by market salaries. The minimum monthly gross salary for this position starts at € 2.948,00. Depending on your qualifications and professional experience a significant overpayment is possible.
MYFLEXBOX is a smart city company with the long-term goal of replacing the collection slip in the mailbox and thus saving ways, time and CO2 emissions. End customers can use MYFLEXBOX 24/7 to conveniently and contactlessly receive, send and return parcels as well as goods. Since its founding in 2018, the specialist for the last mile has already established itself as the largest open smart-locker-network in the german speaking countries. The parcel stations score as an efficient 24-hour alternative to classic parcel stores and support the mega trend of out-of-home delivery.
How will we achieve our goals? The number one success factor is and remains: The team. You can read more about us here: www.myflexbox.com/team