In order to develop the largest open smart locker network in europe, it needs a stable and mature software, which is interoperable with other logistic and e-commerce systems. We develop this 100% in-house. With the growing network, new use cases are constantly being developed, implemented and thought further.
Your part in the mission:
- Designing and creating user-centric concepts for new features and improvements to our open platform used daily by thousands of users internationally
- Implementing new features or improvements in our framework ranging from UX/UI improvements to full-stack tasks.
- Building and improving user journeys and interfaces on the smart locker display and web application
- Writing automated UI tests
- Keeping the documentation up-to-date
- 3+ years of Java web development experience (frameworks like Spring, Vaadin)
- UI/UX design experience
- State-of-the-art compliant style of working (GIT, MRs, Confluence, Jira)
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Azure Development know-how
- Hibernate and Postgres know-how
- Docker know-how
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of up to 100% home office
- Low hierarchy with short decision-making processes in a young and highly motivated team with a unique spirit
- Autonomous and self-determined work as well as the greatest possible transparency and openness
- Further benefits: job ticket, reduced lunch offer, team events
- We value your experience and competence and are guided by market salaries. The minimum monthly gross salary for this position starts at € 2.948,00. Depending on your qualifications and professional experience a significant overpayment is possible.
MYFLEXBOX is a smart city company with the long-term goal of replacing the collection slip in the mailbox and thus saving ways, time and CO2 emissions. End customers can use MYFLEXBOX 24/7 to conveniently and contactlessly receive, send and return parcels as well as goods. Since its founding in 2018, the specialist for the last mile has already established itself as the largest open smart-locker-network in the german speaking countries. The parcel stations score as an efficient 24-hour alternative to classic parcel stores and support the mega trend of out-of-home delivery.
How will we achieve our goals? The number one success factor is and remains: The team. You can read more about us here: www.myflexbox.com/team